Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New YEAR!

Well it is the start of a new year tomorrow. I know that I am dorky but I always get so emotional at the end of every year. There is something about knowing that this year is completly over. You can never do anything with it ever again. It for some reason leaves me sad each year. I usually get weepy.
I feel like this next year is going to be so amazing so I am not really sad this year for the first time for as long as I can remember. I am hopeful and energetic about the things to come in 2009.
So what am I doing for New Year's Eve? Well hubby and me and well all of these kids

are going to be ringing in the new year together! Kind of nuts huh? We are excited about it though we will have a good time. With 20 sugured up teens how can you not have fun?

Hope all of your Christmas' were wonderful! See you in 2009! I am not going to cry *tear* *tear* =D I know I am a dork.

No comments: