Friday, December 12, 2008

Different kind of Chirstmas want list!

You know I remember the days when what I wanted for Christmas was a new tape by my favorite boy band. I used to love New Kids on the Block! I remember opening presents so excited to see what new "New Kids" item I got! I remember having the pajamas, the tapes, the vitamins and the videos of their concerts. One of my most favorite home movies is when I had a sleepover. Me and all my girlfriends are dancing, screaming, and singing! All while my parents laughed at us while recording it!

I remember shopping for Christmas presents for my parents. My poor mom she made the mistake of saying that she liked squirrels. I bought her so many squirrels. Each year I would get her a new squirrel item. Mom always acted so happy to have it and would it put it next to the shelf full of squirrel items. Sorry mom! So one year my mom kept saying how badly she wanted a new set of pots and pans. I remember thinking "Man how lame for Christmas you want a new set of pots and pans?" So that year that is what we got for her for Christmas! Don't worry we got her a squirrel for her birthday to make up for her not getting it for Christmas! LOL

So here I am at the ripe old age of 25. I have been wanting to have a new set of pots and pans for quiet some time. They are pricey and I just can never make myself break down and spend the money on them so I have only thought of having new ones. This year when my darling hubby asked me what I wanted for Christmas I was so excited and told him POTS AND PANS! He looked at me and told me "What a lame Christmas gift!" So yesterday my sweet hubby was busting at the seams to give me my gift!

Girls I got a new RED SET OF POTS AND PANS not just any pots and pans the PAULA DEEN ones! :)


Bryan kept apologizing for not getting me a "good" gift! I was squealing like a school girl and calling everyone to let them now I have new POTS AND PANS! The even sadder thing is they all squealed with joy as I told them!





So look out Paula Deen! Here comes Crystal Sparks with my new fancy pans!








So that is my blog for the day! Hope you weren't expecting anything insightful. I just thought I would let you in on my dorky thoughts. Hopefully it made you smile a little! If you didn't I sure did! Hope you girls all have a great weekend!




Crystal Sparks :)

2 comments:

LaurieAnna's Vintage Home said...

Girl, you are a cute lil riot! Red pots and pans by Paula....how cool is that? Love it...what a sweet hubby!

It's been a while since I've made the blog rounds....I've missed your posts!

Have a blessed Sunday!

LaurieAnna

delighted heart said...

Hey fabulous friend!
I just nominated you for an award!Hop on over to my blog to find out about it!
Patti