Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I have never really been the winner of much in life when you can't sing, are sorry at sports and can't play an instrument that is pretty much all you can win an award for. The one thing that I feel like the Lord has given me as a talent instead of those things is talking. I have a big mouth and that is what He uses. There aren't many awards for how much you talk! Until now I won my first AWARD!! Woooo to the HOOO! I am so excited. http://www.delightedheart.blogspot.com/ Patti V at Delighted Heart gave me this super sweet award! I always go on other people's blogs and on their side bar they have their list of all of their awards. Now I have one too! Look at me go! :) Please go by and check out Mrs. Patti's blog she is so amazing and truly a very Kreative Blogger for sure!
Soooo I am supposed to tell you girls 6 things that make me happy. This should be easy because way more than six things make me happy! So here we go ladies!

6 Things that Make ME happy
1. Jesus Christ About 8 years ago I really encountered Jesus. You can be a church goer and really never get to "know" Jesus. About 8 years ago I fell so in love with a Jesus I had never known before. I had gone to a church that preached a dead gospel. I then started going to my church now and realized Jesus can be just as alive to you in your heart as He was when He was here. I love reading my bible and ministering to other people.
2. The love of my life...B-ro Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4 Bryan found me when I was on the brink of messing up my life in such a way. My heart was so broken I felt so unworthy of love. I was so lost. He came into my life and loved me with such an unconditional love. He hasn't stoped since September 8th, 2000. He is so good to me. Girls if you aren't married you pray! God will give you the desires of your heart. He has the perfect person out there for you! Don't you dare settle!
3. My Children There is no joy no happiness one can have like that of having children. My kids are so amazing! Brailey is my girly girl! She loves fashion, skirts, leggings, ballet flats, bows, lip gloss and Hannah Montanna! Rylan is my little man. He loves trucks, transformers, Mikey Mouse and most of all fishing with daddy!

4. My Friends God sends you the best kind of friends in the world. Each friend comes into your life for a specific reason. I cherish my friendship with all of my friends I don't know what I would do with out any of them! CD she is like a sister I never had, she knows how to make a bad day wonderful and a great movie buddy too! Jennifer reminds me so much of me when I first was saved and even who I am today, I know God is going to do BIG things in her life. Nancy she just can make me laugh anytime. She has a laugh that is so infectious. Crystal is someone I can look to to be encouraged in the things of the Lord. I can't imagine my life without them in it!
5. My mom and Sister My mom is the most wonderful loving mom. Just hearing her come into a a room makes me feel at ease. My mom is always a shoulder to cry on, an ear to talk off and a warm hug to make me feel better. My sister and I never were close. The age gap between us was hard. We never had anything in common. Now I am finally getting to know my sweet sister. I love her so much and is so amazed at all that the Lord has done in her the last year. Really I am in awe of what the Lord has done in both of them this last year. I love you girls!

6. Terry and Sandy It is crazy how someone can come into your life and never leave it the same. These are my Pastors, my in-laws and most of all my closest friends! Terry and Sandy are such amazing people. Just talking to Terry for 30 minutes makes you feel so happy and so full of the love of God. He is an amazing teacher of God's word. I am where I am today because of all that he has poured into my life. Sandy has a faith that will move mountains. She loves all things beautiful....She is always there if I need help, advice, someone to go shop it up with or just someone to drink a cup of coffee with. Most of all they are there to guide me in the things of God. How honored I am to have them in my life.
7. Great big cup of coffee! Not all things that make us happy have to be meaningful! I love a cup of coffee anytime is good for me!

Well that is it I hope that you enjoyed my list of things that made me happy!! ***EXCEPT FOR THE TOP THREE NONE OF THEM ARE IN ANY PARTICULAR ORDER!! I KNOW HOW YOU GUYS ARE LOL***

So now I have to nominate others



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for thining of me, you are always so sweet and thoughtful.

i loved your list too. sounds like you have a very close, loving, blessed family!

you really shine and i admire that!

Whitney said...

What a great post! It sounds like you are one blessed chica! I love it. :)