Monday, December 22, 2008

COOKIE TIME GIRLS!




Isn’t this the cutest cookie jar you have ever seen? I love it so much! Mrs. Pattie gave me this cookie jar Sunday at church she also gave each of my kids one of these…
It is one of the cutest snowman plates ever filled with cookies. In the center is a sweet snowman cup that has little snowflakes that move around when they take a sip.

So the best part is the cookie jar was filled up with yummy cookies! Pattie makes the best cookies you have ever tasted! When I came in with the beautiful gifts I had a house full of family once word got out that the cookies were indeed Patti V.’s cookies they started to disappear!






Thank you so much for my wonderful cookies! I am still enjoying them today! Girls go check out her blog at www.delightedheart.blogspot.com !

1 comment:

delighted heart said...

thanks crystal! you all look so cute eating cookies! Hope you had a verry merry christmas! love ya!
patti