Tuesday, December 9, 2008

New blog in town!!

If you are like me you are always looking for a new fun blog to go check out! Well I have one for you! My girlfriends and myself do what we call "Chik Nites" these are nights for girls to get together away from children, hubby and the home. We do fun different things every time that we meet up. So we started a chik nite blog! This is a blog that will have the thoughts of me and my girlfriends throughout the week! So go check it out! I know that you will love it as much as I do!

www.chiknite.blogspot.com
So moving on to other things there has so much been going on here! Between Chik Nite Holidazzle, decorating my home for Christmas, getting ready for my daughter's Christmas play at school, to shopping and keeping up my home! I have been a very busy girl!

One of the things that we did was go see the Christmas train when it came to town! It was totally free and it was probably one of the coolest things I have ever seen! We got there right on time when it opened and there was probably about 400 people there in line! Needless to say we didn't wait for our turn to go on the train since we had to go to church that evening! Here are some pictures:



My son loves trains! He kept waving at "Thomas the choo choo" the whole time that we were there! Brailey was absolutely scared of the train and didn't want anything to do with it what so ever!

Here is bear waving at the train :)

1 comment:

delighted heart said...

Thanks for the precious comment you left me.....it made me cry! I love the chikblog idea! The chic brunch was amazing....thanks for all your hard work! You're the best! Your new layout looks super!