Friday, December 5, 2008

Been a long time coming!

Wow so I have been not writing much lately! I have had such an incurable hunger for the word of God. I don’t know if you have ever had such a feeling like you could read the whole Bible and still want more of God. This is how I have been the last few weeks. When I do have time to actually sit down and blog I have been reading Destined to Reign by Joseph Prince or the Bible by God (lol I crack myself up) or just listen to preaching.

God is revealing himself in such new ways in my life. I am at such a place that is so wonderful yet so different. I am so happy yet so hungry for more all at the same time! I am seeing the word in such new ways. Isn’t it funny how you can read the same verse a thousand times then in one moment God sheds whole new light on it and it seems as though you have never read it before.

I am hoping to share all that God has been showing me! I promise I will try my very best to write more often. My Pastor came on here and yeah……I hadn’t posted anything sorry Pastor!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww.I just love reading your blog! You are so great friend, im so thankful for you!