Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Open House

I love Christmas! There is something so pretty with my whole house just lit up by small lights and tons of trees....So I thought that I would show you all a few of my Christmas decorations!



I love these little guys they are old and from a place in Canton! They make me smile!





This is in my entry! I love this little fat snowman! He totally cracks me up everytime I see him! Plus he looks old which I just can't resist!



My dinning room tree is my favorite of all my trees....in case you were wondering I have 7 trees total in my house! This one I love the most though!




This is the topper!




These are Bryan's old fire boots. They are underneath Rylan's Fire Truck tree that is in his room. With the lighting in his room the pictures of his tree didn't turn out well....




This is Brailey's tree it is in of course Hannah Montana it is her favorite! Of course her tree is in PINK! Her mimi bought the tree for her!




This snowman makes me smile everytime I walk in my kitchen! He just looks so happy doesn't he?







I hope you liked taking a small look around my house! I know that your house is probably getting all shaped up for the holidays also! Hope you have a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so very, very pretty and festive and cheery and cozy!!! LOVED it all!!!

Anonymous said...

Your house is so cute my mff!! I cant wait till we can decorate our house together!! love you

delighted heart said...

Hey Crystal.....your house looks fabulous!!!! I'm still working on mind...I mean mine...HAHA I need help with both!!! Come see me again....I've got some news!
Blessings to you fabulous friend!
Patti