Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year's Eve Party






Well our youth New Years Eve Party went wonderfully Wednesday night! There was lots of food, movies and no sleep for all!






I don't know why it is that kids love staying up and just goofing off with friends! There is something that just seems to be so wonderful to them to be up at 3 a.m. laughing it up having fun!



I did realize one thing....I am too old to stay up all night that is for sure!


One good thing about the festivities is that I finally got to kiss my hubby at midnight! After 8 years ma and pa Sparks finally stayed up till midnight on New Year's Eve! Kind of funny huh!?


I am so looking forward to things to happen this year in 2009. We are just a few days into the year and already I have gotten to lead 5 people to ask Jesus to be their Lord and Savior. If that doesn't make you excited I don't know what will! I hope all of you had a wonderful New Year!


Crystal Sparks :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy new year!

i have an award for you...