Saturday, July 26, 2008

Ok so I am crazy like that


So we have our next Chik Nite approaching so quickly. One of the things I have been looking for is a yummy cinnamon roll for all of the ladies to have that evening. The problem....well price. When you are going to have around 70 ladies and you are on a budget money suddenly becomes an issue right?
So I get the great idea that I will just make them.......
I didn't mention that it is 10:45 in the evening did I? So I go to Wal-Mart get the supplies come home make the cinnamon rolls and at 2 a.m. my batch of cinnamon rolls were finally done.
This is the life of a married woman with children. Staying up to make cinnamon rolls till 2 a.m. on a Friday night. I am pretty crazy like that!!
So I don't know why, but I just felt like I had to share that with you guys! LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those look so YUMMY!