Sunday, July 20, 2008

Excedingly Abundantly

I am sitting here thinking and my heart is filled with so much joy. Today we had church as we do every Sunday morning. Our sanctuary was about 3/4 full!! That is so exciting we probably had about 10 visitors there!

We then went to eat came home put the kids down for a nap and took a quick one ourselves before the rest of our day began.

Then we went to our Youth Leaders meeting at 4. This was amazing. The presence of God was so think there as we worshiped! WOW! It was truely amazing!

After all of this we were off to Trendsetters which is our Bible Study groups on how to be a Proverbs 31 woman! This went ohh so well also!

God is so good to me in my life. I am so thankful for all that He is doing in our life. Our church is growing, and it is just so amazing to watch God's hand of blessing over all of our ministries and Pastor. The best part is to know that this is only the begining! We are about to see revival like never before! There is a turning of the tide in people.

There is a hunger that God is stiring up in the community to truely know Him. I am so excited. I have this HUGE expectation in my heart that He is going to do Excedingly Abundantly above all that I could ever ask or think!

I love you guys and look forward to posting again tomorrow :D

No comments: