So why did I start blogging?
I had asked Joyce Meyer "How do you recommend me getting my name out there to start getting more preaching jobs?"
Her reply to my question "Start blogging. It makes you study and put messages together like you are already at your goal in life. With you doing that people will start reading like you and before you know it you will be getting invites to preach."
So I started.
Now I get sometimes 40 plus hits in a day! That is so amazing! So not only do you precious Chiks read my blog but Laurie Anna gave me this award on top of it all! How much that blesses my heart I can't quiet say! :D
This award (Originally written in the Portuguese language of Isabel at Maison Douce) focuses not on the glory and fanfare of blogging, but in the PROXIMITY to one another through this on-line world. Here's the definition of the award:
"Blogs who receive this award are 'exceedingly charming' say its authors. This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
How sweet is that definition??? That she thought of me really blesses me!
So now for my people that are receiving the award from me:
1. Family Life Church: Even though we don't have a "blog" on our church site my Pastors are the reason that I even have this blog! Stop by our church site listen to the messages and grow in the Lord. If you are looking to make a change in your life this is your best first step!
2. CHIK TEAM: These girls are the reason that Chik is as amazing as it is! How wonderful my life is because each one of them are in it!
3. RuthAnn: She is the most amazing inspiring blogger out there! She is reaching women like no tomorrow, and is so down to earth! From the first time I read her blog I felt like I had known her all my life. Then when she e-mailed me I knew she was my long lost girlfriend! I love you my girlfriend!
4. Carrie: This is a lady that has been through so much in her life. Her love for Jesus radiates everywhere she goes. There are some people it doesn't matter how long it has been since you last saw each other, you just pick right up where you left off! You ROCK girl!
5. Leslie: Even though she is new to the bloggy world she is doing an AMAZING job! Stop over and fall in love with her! She is a mommy of two beautiful babies and she just is real about life!
6. Benny Perez: I met Pastor Benny when at YFN a few years back. The way Pastor Benny ministers and operates in the things of the spirit always stir me up for more of God and push me to grow more in the Lord.
7. Counting your Blessings: Wheather she is writing a word of inspiration or just showing cute pictures of her latest pictures of what she has going on you will always leave her blog with a smile on your face!
8. Patti V: This lady will blow you away with her creativity. She never ceases to amaze me with the things she comes up with and does! She is one of the most out of the box people I have ever met! (I say that in a great way)
So Chiks take a few moments and check out these blogs! You will love love love all of them!
Hope your day is warm and peaceful!