Tuesday, September 30, 2008

life in the fast lane

Wow life has just been so crazy. You know when you go to bed and as soon as you lie down it is over you are out? That has been me lately!

Chik Nite is this friday and I am ohhh so excited! God is doing such great things! Glamorous Chik is the theme this month it will be ever ohh so much Glamorous. I am also preaching this Saturday ahhhhh! I know crazy busy right!?

I have been working on what we will be doing for November which is our Big CHIKS GIVE BACK! We are going to do a Big Give for a abused women's shelter in Mt. Pleasant. (about an hour up the road from us) God is just lining everything up for us to be a blessing to these ladies. So myself and my amazing Chik Team have been working around the clock to make everything come together. The Chik Team will be heading out sometime in the next two weeks to throw a big party for the women and children at this shelter. I can't wait to see these kids.

These women litteraly had to leave with just the clothes on their backs. I have such a heart and so much compassion for them! God is just stirring up my spirit that big things are going to happen this next month.

On top of all of this we also have a HUGE youth event at the end of October that Bryan and I have been getting ready for! *Deep breath* So do you see that things have been just a little well.....busy? It is ok though! God is doing such miricales. I am just so thankful that I get to be a part of it all!

Sorry I promise I will try and be better and post you guys more and keep you up to speed!

No comments: