Thursday, November 19, 2009

Faith comes by hearing.....

In Romans 10:17 it says that
"faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God".

So where does faith come from? By hearing the word right? That is how faith is built up in our heart. When I saw the biggest change in my life is when I decided to start watching what I was listening to. A lot of people think this just means music but it is so much more than that. You can be feeding your spirit all day long. Yes get good worship music but also get some good preaching.....

Here are a few that I recomend.....Don't just listen to it once but listen to it time and time again! Listen to it until it isn't just something you hear, but it becomes part of you.

You can always get great preaching here to listen to my amazing husband, my wonderful Pastor or myself.

Then you can always listen here. This is Pastor Benny Perez at The Church at South Las Vegas.

Get some word today it is something that has changed my life and I know it will change yours also!

2 comments:

LaurieAnna's Vintage Home said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LaurieAnna's Vintage Home said...

Crystal it's always so inspirational to visit your page....keep spreading His word my friend!

LaurieAnna