Tuesday, December 29, 2009

HOUSE REMODEL

Look out Family Life Church's worship team here come the Sparks band! Rylan got a new set of drums for Christmas and he is determined to learn how to play before January 1st. Each morning I drink coffee to a beat it is so sweet. While Brailey plays away on the keyboard and sings into the mic. My hubby with ears covered is acting like he doesn't enjoy it, but the whole time is smiling from ear to ear knowing that the musical talent got passed down to them. It sure didn't come from me! The only person that likes to hear me sing is Jesus.
Really Rylan was a baby and I was singing and he told me "Mom don't sing just drive." Out of the mouths of babes. So it has been musical to say the least around here.....
We are also in phase one of a remodel. I don't know what I was thinking but we have got it all torn apart. You really don't think that you are a neat freak until your house is out of order and you are having to swallow down serious anxiety to just get rid of all of the clutter. I will be so glad when it is all done. I will keep you all posted with lots of pictures of progress made.

For now though it is back to work for me!

No comments: